Recumbents generate a lot of questions, both from those spying a recumbent for the first time and from those who have been riding them for years and have just discovered something new. We’re here to help everyone on the recumbent spectrum, and here are some useful materials if you want to do a little research.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Recumbent FAQ – This is a good starting point if “recumbent” is new to your vocabulary
- Shop FAQ – Some insight into how RBR operates
We maintain a glossary right here on site to answer your terminology questions as you browse for recumbents.
- How to Ride a Recumbent Bike – Everything you need to know to kick off on your first recumbent ride
- Intro to Recumbent Trikes – A visual reference of recumbent tricycles
- Measuring Yourself for a Recumbent – How to get your measurements for the best fit
Don’t forget the vast array of user communities available online. Here is a sampling of forums that provide a depth of experience and expertise.